Saturday, November 5, 2011

That talk...(just a tiny sketch)

A mother talking to her son, she walked in on him masterbating the other day and decided to have 'that talk'.

The Mom, "Honey I know this is uncomfortable, but I want you to know that what you were doing the other day was natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Of course no son ever wants their mom to know that they do it. And I know it's my fault for not knocking before entering your room. But, now I know, you're growing up and there has to be boundaries. Okay?"

The son has his head down in shame, but he nods in understanding.

The Mom, "Okay. Now, where I do become concerned is this," she pulls out a black leather mask and gag ball, "remember what I said about going into mommy and daddy's closet..."


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment